CULTURE AND BENEFITS
At Woolpert, you have the opportunity to drive your career, leading to personal success and the success of the firm. Our employees pursue paths in project management, and technical, support or business development to continually reach higher levels. Woolpert also offers flexibility in where people work. The firm has more than 20 offices across the country and more than 10 percent of its employees work remotely.
We offer interesting work, performance-based opportunities for advancement, generous compensation, and a first-rate benefit and incentives package. The best part is the opportunity to become a Woolpert shareholder—an owner of an industry-leading architecture, engineering and design (AEG) firm.
- Medical, dental, prescription drug, vision, life, accident and disability insurance
- Vacation, sick leave, bereavement and holiday pay
- Flexible spending account and matching 401(k) program
- Employee assistance program
- Relocation and moving assistance
- Continuing education and tuition reimbursement
- Profit-sharing program and professional registration bonus
- Other recognition and award programs throughout the year
Woolpert, Inc. ensures nondiscrimination in all programs and activities in accordance with Title VI of the Civil Rights Act of 1964. If you need more information or special assistance for persons with disabilities or limited English proficiency, contact Human Resources at 937-531-1201 (TTY/TDD users, call 711).