The military is required to manage its physical assets—land, infrastructure, facilities and equipment—while maintaining a comprehensive state of readiness. Due to worldwide conflicts and severely limited resources, military projects demand a unique and comprehensive blend of traditional and state-of-the-art services and technologies that adhere to strict budget and schedule requirements.
Woolpert’s extensive experience and multidisciplinary capabilities provide the integrated resources needed for complex, multiple-location assignments and delivery orders.
We’ve been serving this nation’s military for more than 50 years; we’ve produced award-winning projects at installations worldwide to meet the unique needs of all military branches.
Woolpert has worked with the Air Force, Army, Navy and Marine Corps at all levels—from the Pentagon, Major Commands and Installations to the Reserves and National Guard; throughout CONUS, Alaska and Hawaii; and from the Pacific Rim to Europe. We are also proud, sustaining members of SAME chapters across the country.
- Energy efficiency is critically important to facility owners and operators, and the health of a facility’s MEP utilities is key to its efficiency. Whether you’re looking for an MEP consultant to augment your existing facilities team or a firm that can provide comprehensive and integrated MEP services, Woolpert’s experience and collaborative approach will lead your project to success.
As a multidisciplinary firm, Woolpert employs cutting-edge technology—building information modeling (BIM) software, 3D laser scanning and thermal imaging—and a vast portfolio of experience in infrastructure condition assessments, sustainable design, LEED certification and energy modeling to meet your energy efficiency goals, regardless of size or complexity.
Woolpert provides the following services to military installations:
- Master Planning/Programming
- Resiliency Planning/Design
- Design Charettes
- Asset Management
- Energy Solutions
- Facility Condition Assessments
- Geospatial Services
- Remote Sensing – Lidar and Imaging