As a leading U.S. geospatial firm, Woolpert has over 50 years of experience working with government agencies to ensure our nation’s security. Our experienced professionals provide efficient solutions that obtain and manage the most accurate, interoperable information possible—all in a safe, secured environment.
Woolpert’s core GEOINT data team aligns GIS, mapping and photo-interpretation skills with multilayered topographic and terrain product specifications and database schemas. Our reach goes beyond the traditional GEOINT production environment to include sensor design and system integration; database and software development; imagery science; and intelligence analysis.
Doing Business with Woolpert
Woolpert holds a number of NAICS codes and contracting vehicles with government organizations that gives us the capability to provide services under an already-vetted RFP process.
- USACE IDIQ
- GSA MOBIS
- GSA FSS
- GSA IT
- Real property management
- Asset inventory
- Geospatial data production
- Database management
- Emergency management/public safety
- Source data collection
- HR3D data production and analysis
- TCPED development
- Industrial Control System (ICS) discovery
- ICS C2 overlays
Research and Development
- Advanced 3D sensors
- Algorithm development
Testing and Evaluation
- Payload integration support
- Airborne payload testing
- Sensor modeling and accuracy assessmen
- Air Force Integrated Civil Engineering Environment (ICEE)
- MCBH Hawaii COMM Utility Inventory
- NGA GEOINT Data Services, Commercial Airborne
- Research and Development of NextGen Airborne Lidar
- Topo-Bathy Lidar for Littoral Zone Mapping
- Oblique Aerial Imagery for 3D Modeling and Simulation
- USACE Mobile District UAS Survey of Duck Island, N.C.