With our extensive experience organizing and executing complex airport plans at both large and small airports, we understand what it takes to meet the needs of multiple stakeholders. Our commitment to coordination with airport staff, airline representatives, tenants, contractors and the community ensures all parties’ needs are met. Our in-house administrative, design and construction inspection personnel work to ensure that your projects are delivered on time, within budget and safely constructed.
In today’s challenging economy, it’s no longer business as usual. Airports need to do more with less by managing their assets and maximizing ROI. Our LEED®-accredited professionals leverage the depth of our experience in sustainable design to help you lower or offset budgets and operational costs. We identify opportunities to utilize low-impact design and generate revenue.
PURDUE UNIVERSITY AIRPORT MASTER PLAN
West Lafayette, IN
AIRPORT COOPERATIVE RESEARCH PROGRAM (ACRP 03-27)
- Airport layout plans
- Airspace and approach procedure analysis
- Electronic airport layout plans and GIS
- FAA 7460 development (design and construction)
- Master plans and area development plans
- Survey data collection with 2D/3D modeling
- Traditional and non-traditional funding