Woolpert’s industry-leading asset management professionals bring extensive domestic and international experience, encompassing industry-leading best practices and proven asset/performance management tools, to your project. We help you maximize your assets’ life cycles through sustainable infrastructure strategies and investments, making it possible to achieve the operational efficiencies you envision.
With a vision, and the strategies in place behind the vision, your organization is well on its way to achieving what is referred to in the industry as “line of sight.”
We partner with industry-leading software providers to develop cost-effective solutions that complement your organization’s line of sight. From building information models (BIM) and service request management systems to analytical decision-making tools and beyond, count on Woolpert to meet all your asset management needs.
23 staff members certified by the Institute of Asset Management.
Woolpert senior asset management leader Shiv Iyer is leading the international asset management community as part of the ISO Technical Committee for Asset Management Systems (TC251). This group of international recognized experts is establishing, refining and propagating the adoption of the ISO 55000 standards for asset management systems.
Shiv Iyer, PhD, PE, PMP, MIAM
Woolpert provides many asset management services.
- Consulting and program development with subject matter experts on ISO 55000
- Enterprise asset management systems (EAM)
- Computerized maintenance management system (CMMS) improvement and implementation
- Enterprise system integration
- Program and project management
- Software audit, assessment and vendor selection
- Risk analysis and capital improvement planning and forecasting
- Custom application architecture and development
- Cross-system integration analysis and development
- Strategic planning
- Utility performance and business process improvement
- GIS/GPS design, implementation and data management
- Mobility and workforce management
Woolpert’s asset management professionals co-authored the Best Practices in Asset Management alongside the U.S. Army Corps of Engineers. This document helped lead the future of the organization and provide an example for others.