LAND LICENSING AND PERMITTING
Land licensing and permitting is a substantial part of the asset management lifecycle. Keeping up with—and keeping track of—land licensing and permitting requests requires coordination and communication. Municipalities’ resources are taxed when moving these requests through disparate systems, and fielding status inquiries can be very time consuming.
Woolpert’s software solution partners include:
Woolpert implements software solutions to manage permitting and licensing requests, which streamline the entire permitting process—reducing the time, resources and complications associated with different permitting systems.
Woolpert’s Land, Licensing and Permitting Services
- Consulting and program development with subject matter experts
- Program and project management
- Software audits, assessment and vendor selection
- Business process analysis
- Software implementation
- Integration analysis and development between systems
Code enforcement helps municipalities track workloads, map code violations and overcome many of the obstacles faced when managing city-wide programs. By implementing a host of powerful and innovative software, Woolpert can bring your team up to speed and increase efficiencies across departments.
Our code enforcement software solutions offer countless benefits, including:
- Having full mobile access to information in the field
- Generating notices and warnings from outside the office
- Conducting research from the job site, like accessing business licenses and permits and filing photographs
- Creating alerts or flags for follow-up
- Increased community communication through online complaint functionality