Walmart Stores, Inc.
Walmart selected Woolpert as an engineering partner in the early 1990s. Since that time, Woolpert has managed development sites for multiple Walmart and Sam’s Club stores across the Midwest. Woolpert provides and coordinates the site/civil project components, to include engineering, environmental assessments, surveying, landscape architecture, traffic engineering and other related services. Woolpert also collaborates with project architects during the development of construction documents to coordinate site-specific utilities and architectural features.
Walmart and Woolpert share a commitment to developing quality retail sites.
Woolpert has provided the following professional engineering services on multiple Walmart project sites:
- Preliminary site due diligence
- Boundary and topographic surveys
- Aerial photography
- Cost estimating
- Site planning
- Zoning assistance
- Permitting assistance
- Water, sanitary sewer and stormwater system design
- Landscape design
- Lighting design
- Detention/retention design
- Wetlands delineation
- Erosion and sediment control design
- Final site construction documents
- Limited site construction administration