Coronavirus Message From Our CEO
March 23, 2020
To our valued Woolpert clients,
Our mission is to help our employees, clients, and communities progress – to move forward through forward thinking. In the case of the Coronavirus, our thinking is centered around keeping our employees safe and our clients served. To achieve this we have:
- Followed CDC guidelines and are ready to adapt as these evolve.
- Encouraged our project leaders to remain in contact with you regularly. We want to ensure your needs are being met as the situation changes.
- Stopped all commercial air travel – both international and domestic – for all Woolpert employees.
- Significantly ramped up Information Technology efforts to enable secure work from home for office workers.
- Implemented social distancing and other safety precautions for field-related tasks, and enabled full-time flexible hours to accommodate schedules while serving our clients.
- Set up a Paid Time Off (PTO) charge number to support any Woolpert employee or employee family member diagnosed with Coronavirus. This is at no expense to our clients or employees. Our employees are our most valuable resource, as they support our most important part of our business – you. We believe this is critical to supporting your business continuity.
I feel confident that I speak for all Woolpert employees in that our first concern is that all of you and your families are safe. Next, we want to reiterate that we are here to support you and your programs; we are ready to be flexible to your needs as we protect our employees. Supportive is Woolpert’s top core value, and we are living that value. If we can help you in anyway – we will.
President & CEO