We offer interesting work, performance-based opportunities for advancement, generous compensation, and a first-rate benefit and incentives package. The best part is the opportunity to become a Woolpert shareholder—an owner of an industry-leading architecture, engineering and design (AEG) firm.
While benefits packages are individualized, they generally contain the following components:
- Medical, dental, prescription drug, vision, life, accident and disability insurance
- Vacation, sick leave, bereavement and holiday pay
- Flexible spending account and matching 401(k) program
- Employee assistance program
- Relocation and moving assistance
- Continuing education and tuition reimbursement
- Profit-sharing program and professional registration bonus
- Other recognition and award programs throughout the year
Transparency in Coverage
In compliance with the federal Transparency in Coverage rule, United Healthcare (on behalf of Woolpert) provides cost information for in- and non-network providers.