Parks and Recreation
There’s nothing like a quarantine to increase appreciation for the great outdoors. Every bit as essential to a community’s quality of life as its businesses, outdoor recreational areas foster personal connections, encourage environmental stewardship and enhance general wellbeing.
Woolpert has decades of experience conceiving one-of-a-kind active and passive outdoor spaces with balanced designs, accessible amenities and inviting spaces. Leveraging expertise in architecture, engineering, geospatial and strategic consulting, we design for long-term sustainability that makes a positive impact—today.
- Air quality and environmental consideration
- Athletic complex and facility design
- Comprehensive master planning
- Construction administration
- Cultural resource management
- Ecological inventory and restoration
- Economic analysis
- Greenway and trail planning and design
- NEPA documentation
- Park planning and design
- Sustainable/conservation design
- Wetland and stream mitigation