We do our best to be responsible corporate citizens, neighbors and stewards of the environment, and to show leadership in our industry.
Woolpert has embarked on a journey to make our own facilities and operations environmentally sustainable.
We think of it as a journey because we have come a long way, but we still have a long way to go. Our sustainability program is employee driven, with a diverse team of Woolpert professionals engaged in our green initiative.
On Earth Day each year, Woolpert publicly releases our Environmental Report that summarizing efforts in the past year and outlining our goals for the next year. We follow the Global Reporting Initiative (GRI) protocol, and compare our progress from year to year. We are proud of our corporate efforts to continually improve as stewards of the environment.
Our corporate sustainability reports highlight our green initiatives, including the following efforts:
- Robust waste reduction and recycling programs in every office around the country
- LEED certifying major hub offices, and employing green leases for all our offices, providing energy-efficient, water-saving, and healthy work environments for our employees
- Continuing education and credentialing programs in sustainable design for employees
- Implementation of a robust internal sustainable design knowledge center
- Engaging our local neighbors and communities through environmental service projects
To read more on what we do for our clients, please visit our Sustainability solution page.