Starting Off on the Right Foot
Woolpert has long been committed to helping young professionals gain practical, hands-on industry experience. Over the last 30 years, we have hosted hundreds of interns—many of which have gone on to join us full time after college. In fact, some of our senior leadership even began their careers as interns for Woolpert!
While our internship opportunities are based on project demands, possibilities abound in virtually every area of the company. From architecture, engineering and geospatial disciplines to support services like marketing, information technology and accounting, there are many areas within Woolpert where you may find your fit.
Benefits of an internship
We offer robust work assignments and above-average compensation for both intern and co-op students. Benefits include:
- Mentorship on projects of all sizes and complexities
- Personal and professional development
- International collaboration across our 60+ offices
- Progressive casual dress environment
- Holiday pay
- Flex time
- Recognition and award programs
- Fun activities with fellow interns and Woolpert employees
- Presentation opportunities with senior leadership