AIRPORT SAFETY MANAGER (ASM)
Airport Safety Manager integrated with airfield assets and work history
Woolpert’s Airport Safety Manager (ASM) automates and expedites critical airport record-keeping functions. Evolving since 1997, ASM blends mature and tested processes with modern, web-based functionality and tools to provide user-friendly solutions for ALL potential airport management needs.
Currently in use at large- and medium-sized airports, ASM is scalable and can be configured to meet the specific needs of your airport—whether large or small, commercial or general aviation. By layering business rules specific to your airport with customizable inspection forms, asset-linked GIS maps and an easy-to-use executive dashboard, AMS provides an accurate, real-time picture of your airport’s assets and work order history.
With ASM, your airport can:
- Link critical records and files with inspection and work order information
- Simplify operations and maintenance recordkeeping
- Increase desktop and mobile business task performance efficiency
- Fully comply with Federal Aviation Administration (FAA) requirements
- Maintain error-free compliance documentation
A web-based, collaborative work platform, ASM is completely configurable to your airport’s unique needs. It includes real-time integration with the FAA’s NOTAM Manager, vehicle tracking, wildlife hazard reporting, Safety Management System (SMS) reporting and computerized maintenance-management system (CMMS) support.
Recently upgraded, ASM offers airport staff a unique suite of new, advanced functions:
- Follow Me: Moving GIS map with accurate location details, low-visibility wayfinding and standard work order creation
- Alert notifications: Automatic viewing and logging of weather data, FAA emails and other communications
- Runway Incursion Warning System (RIWS): Warnings for airfield vehicle drivers (optional)
- Data Sync Manager: Automatic updates of records logged while disconnected (optional)
An especially beneficial feature of ASM is its ability to help commercial service airports comply with the FAA’s 14 CFR Part 139 requirements. ASM’s unique ability to generate work requests in the field, georeference discrepancies, and perform customized data searches and geographic filtering helps airport staff to quickly detect emerging safety trends.