With more than 60 registered surveyors maintaining professional licensure in over 30 states, and technical and professional staff numbering more than 160, Woolpert has the human capital to meet all your surveying needs.
We’ve earned the trust of clients across the country by exceeding expectations on everything from small, private-sector boundary/land title surveys to large and complex national programs. Our surveyors receive an average of 100 hours of professional, technical and safety training each year. And we employ state-of-the-art technology—including customized field data collection software and robotic total stations—to help our surveyors to collect more accurate data, more quickly than ever before.
Woolpert provides the following surveying services:
- ALTA/land title
- Construction layout
- Geodetic control/height modernization
- Highway design
- Hydrographic surveys/cross sections
- 3D laser scanning
- Aeronautical obstructions
- Subsurface utility engineering (SUE)
- Ground penetrating radar (GPR)
- Utility infrastructure
- Construction layout and site modeling for machine control systems