WOOLPERT ACROSS THE CAROLINAS
Woolpert has a long history of successful and innovative projects in the Carolinas. With more than 40 years of experience in the region, we’ve delivered architecture, engineering and geospatial expertise to hundreds of local clients.
Our team boasts 70 area experts and 650 staff members nationwide. Equipped with a host of local offices and services, we have the team, expertise and history needed to bring your project from initial concept to successful completion. From mapping the streets of Charlotte to renovating university housing, our projects touch the entire region— from ground to air and from mountains to sea.
Woolpert specializes in a variety of markets. Read more about our work below:
At Woolpert, we can take projects in a wide variety of markets from conception to completion, working with you throughout the entire process. Explore our diverse portfolio, showcasing a multitude of our technology-focused and future-driven Carolinas projects.
- $32M Mecklenburg Sportsplex Enters Final Construction Phase
- Mobile Mapping Technologies Lead to Safer, More Accurate and More Cost-Effective Roads
- UNCC Renovates Academic Complex for $14.5M
- Woolpert Imagery Aids South Carolina Disaster Response
- Webinar: Continous Monitoring to Mitigate TMDL Trauma
- Woolpert Wins C. ACEC Award for Veteran’s Memorial
- Woolpert to Repeat as Design Firm for DOD’s 21st Century School Facilities
- Honoring our Veterans: The Carolina Field of Honor Project
- $46M UNCG Quad Housing Renovation Earns LEED Gold Certification