Woolpert advocates using available technology to streamline processes whenever possible. However, commercial, off-the-shelf products sometimes cannot meet the needs of our clients. We partner with public sector organizations—from the federal government to cities and towns—to develop custom software solutions for our clients.
Woolpert’s Custom Application Services
- Analysis of requirements and business processes
- User interface design (UX)
- Software development utilizing agile and extreme software programming strategies
- Testing and deployment support
On-the-market Woolpert Software Solutions
- e311–an online service request management portal that enables local government and utility agencies to manage service requests, delivery and reporting.
- Infrastructure Optimization (IO)–an Esri ArcGIS extension/add-on that extends functionality of existing asset management system through risk, replacement, decision and reporting tools.
- Airport Safety Manager (ASM)–incorporates geographically based map views and ample electronic forms and reports to expedite and automate many labor-intensive inspection reporting tasks and processes.
- Smartview® Connect–a state-of-the-art camera technology linked with an image-processing workflow that uses three-line scanning principles to produce four cardinal views in addition to using traditional overhead ortho imagery